This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.
Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.
Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop
1. Shawnee - Http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Shelly and Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com
Good Morning Lovlies!!!
Hope you are having a GREAT time on this easter hop! There are a lot of talented crafters participating with lots of great projects to see, thats for sure!
For today's project (sorry for the flash glare) I put together a 2 page spring layout (showcasing my little guys first easter)...........this layout is really easy to switch up because the idea was SIMPLICITY..............make it for spring, easter, add a paper piecing or two! The sky is the limit with this one! And the great thing is that all of the products for this one actually came from walmart so its TRENDY...not SPENDY!
I sure hope you enjoyed my two page layout! Now on to your next stop!!!
Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/ Have a GREAT day!!!!